Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What if...

My hair dilemma continues. I have tried many different ways of styling my hair and I have found the best way to conceal the mullet. I just have to wear my hair curly. Since I have discovered this I have worn it curly every day. I cannot find hot rollers here. The only curlers I have found are collapsible with a hard brush in the middle. So, I feel like an old woman every morning when I put my curlers in then lovingly add my scarf to cover them until my hair dries. I have not yet gone out in curlers but I am sure it is to come as it takes two hours to dry my hair like this. I can't find a curling iron big enough to curl my hair plus it costs 25 euros (32 dollars). I just can't justify buying it when it costs 5 dollars in America. I am positive they have it sadly I just don't know where to go or who to ask. I will hopefully solve this problem.

I have begun to think and dream again in Italian again. It is so welcomed. I feel like my Italian was always a little behind during my mission. I did not start to think in Italian until the end of my mission and I had barely started to dream in Italian at the end of my mission. Now after just after two months I began to think in Italian. YEAH!!!!! Then, about two weeks ago, I started dreaming only in Italian. It is funny because everyone speaks in Italian but I am sure it is not correct Italian much of the time. It is hilarious. I love this so much. But much to my own chagrin it makes me work very hard to speak and write in English.

3 comments:

Berry Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berry Family said...

Hey! Thanks for the congrats. We are excited. I just have to say, I actually LOVE your hair in picture. It looks so dang cute! Seriously girl, if I could have hair like that .... I would take it! =) How are you?

Anonymous said...

Curly is better...if you know what I mean! Yeah that's Josh in the pic. No on is as insensitive as my aunt. My mom called her to tell her that her brother's second son had died and her response was, "and." My aunt never got along with that brother so she really doesn't even care. Crazy to think that someone could be so cold.