Saturday, December 15, 2007

I was tagged again

Okay, usually I don't play along with these things. I refuse to add applications on facebook and I am am still not sure how I feel about this tagging thing but I will write six things about me. So, 6 things about myself...

1.) I love Seinfeld. I could watch it all day every day. Often things I see in real life remind me of things from various Seinfeld episodes. Maybe it should be the other way around.

2.) I stand like a flamingo. I rest the side of my foot on the side of my knee. I get this from my mom and I could do it for hours.

3.) I love the Opera. I think mainly now because I speak Italian I can understand them but it is a passion. Even reading Operas now is fun to me.

4.) I am very ticklish.

5.) When I like a song I can't just sing it, I belt it at the top of my lungs no matter where I am.

6.) I love sitting down and leafing through actually devouring mail order catalogs like JCrew, Eddie Bauer, Victorias Secret, Potterybarn, and Urban Outfitters are some of my favorites.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I think the fb apps are also obnoxious...though I obviously chose to do one. You really do that leg thing! I found myself doing it this past year-surely from observation of you many a time.